Jaaxy this, Jaaxy that – You hear it almost everywhere in the Online Business world, but what does it mean actually?
I came across Jaaxy last year in 2014 and how I wished I had found it earlier!
It is the one thing that every website needs to utilize if you want great success in the highly competitive online business world.
But before we get to the details, you must be wondering…
What is Jaaxy? And How Does it Work?
Ever wondered how a fresh newbie website is able to rank on the first page of Google?
Well that is thanks to Jaaxy!
It is actually a keyword research tool which helps you find out whether or not if a keyword is too competitive to help you rank your website better and faster.
Apart from finding competition for your website, Jaaxy also finds out the traffic of that keyword so that you can know if that keyword of choice is good for you or not.
For example, “How to cook an omelet” would have a much higher monthly search compared to “How to cook an omelet while oiling a banana”
Some keywords that you would like to use on your website may have ZERO searches as well which is weird because there are billions of people on the planet but trust me, I have seen this happen many a times which is why using Jaaxy is important.
Some other times though, a keyword would have TONS of searches but with very little competition which means it is a pure gold mine for any website!
If you don’t know what a keyword is, simply put it is a term which is highly searched for in Google.
Things like “How to cook an omelet” or “how to become spiderman” are all typed in Google by various people so you see, having a keyword tool is almost like reading people’s minds on the internet!
Pretty cool right?
And that is how small websites can rank of the first page of Google and grow their business like a pro in just a few days!
But Jaaxy may not be for everyone though, which is why you must be wondering…
Is Jaaxy For You?
Frankly my dear, it may not be for everyone.
Using Jaaxy is meant for online businesses which in other word means – For business.
The reason why anyone would want to use Jaaxy is because they want to…
- Grow their business online.
- Reduce competition.
- Find hidden niches that people haven’t looked at yet.
So you see, using a powerful keyword research tool will only be of interest to…
- Website owners.
- SEO amateurs and specialists alike.
- Local business owners who want to get more reach online.
- Groups and organizations who want to establish a presence online.
- Just about anyone who wants to start a website, get more visibility and money!
What You Should Know Before Delving in
Before we get started with Jaaxy, there are a few things you need to know but trust me, using Jaaxy will be really easy if you understand some of these essential elements…
- Average Monthly searches – This is also one of the best parts of Jaaxy as you can find out just how many people are looking for answers every month. The best part of it is that you can choose which keyword has the most searches so that you can grab more traffic! However although many people search for something on Google, that doesn’t mean all of them are going to click on your website which is important to also take note of…
- Traffic – 61% of searches click on the top 3 websites that are on Google search results which is why Jaaxy adds this traffic section in its keyword tool. So if there are 100 people looking for something on that Google search bar, that means only 61 of them or lesser will be the ones who are actually going to click on your link.
- QSR – Quoted search results is actually just a fancy name for the number of competitors on that specific keyword. It is one of the most important things you will want to know of when using Jaaxy as you want to avoid keywords with high competition and go for the less competitive ones where you can dominate with ease. The good number to bear in mind is any that are less than 300 but if you find keywords with QSR of lesser than 100, you will definitely rank up high!
- KQI – The Keyword Quality Indicator helps make Jaaxy even more beginner-friendly (As if it’s not already easy-to-use!). Don’t worry, it doesn’t use numbers or anything, because KQI is actually just an indicator which uses traffic light colours to help you decide better. If it is red, that means that the keyword is a no-no due as it may be too competitive for you. If it’s yellow, it means that traffic is and competition is decent enough and when it’s green, that means it’s a green light for you to choose that keyword as the competitions may not be that high whereas the traffic is definitely is! This is what I like to call a gold mine.
- SEO – The Search Engine Optimization indicator works basically the same as KQI, just that it is in a form of numbers to help you decide better. KQI uses colours to let you know that you’re good to go, SEO uses numbers from 0 to 100 which is even more accurate.
- Domains – Sometimes you may want to purchase a domain name for your website which is basically the keyword itself so that when people are searching for a keyword, they basically stumble on a whole website itself! For example, WaysToAvoidScamsOnline.com. This may not be good for branding as you can’t choose a random name for yourself, but it is good for getting high rankings faster. Still, that doesn’t mean you NEED to choose that for a domain because look at my website – MyInternetQuest.com means nothing and nobody is going to search for that name unless they have heard of it though I still get some good rankings 😉
These 6 elements are the things we will be using in Jaaxy and since I’ve cleared them out now, using Jaaxy should be smooth as butter.
It is like being an event planner – the hardest part is planning but executing the event itself is really easy as you have a clear picture of it already.
How Does Jaaxy Work?
Finally, the main part for today – How to use Jaaxy and rank your website on the first page of Google.
It may sound overwhelming by now but Jaaxy is really easy to use and I’ve laid out these steps for you…
Step #1 – Get an Idea on a Keyword
Any keyword in mind!
Chances are, people are looking for it as we speak!
Here are some random keywords for you…
- Dieting made easy
- How to swim like a pro
- How to lose weight in a month
- Are games good for you
- Why does my mom hate me so much
Step #2 – Type in That Keyword in Jaaxy
Now for the fun part, keying in your keyword in Jaaxy and look for the best results.
You could either go to Jaaxy’s website, or simply key in your keyword below…
Step #3 – Choose Your Keyword of Choice and Save the Rest!
How did it go? I’m sure you had fun.
One of the best thing about Jaaxy is that the keywords also come with other choices to choose from which you could save and use other times!
Here’s a random search for “How to play games like a man”…
As you can see, I’ve not only found other keywords to use later, I also found a keyword that people are desperately looking for!
“How to play games like a man” has 32 searches and 2 competitors which is already good (That is like almost zero competitors!), but “how to play games for money” has a freakin’ 890 monthly searches with only 14 competitors!
If I can spend time writing a quality article on my blog for that, I can definitely rank up high.
I have a friend who is selling ice creams at home so I told her to start a blog or a youtube channel.
So let’s throw in the most common keyword for ice-cream making – “How to make ice cream”…
As you can see, although I can get a whopping 8,967 searches a month, that keyword also has a string attached which is a massive number of 238 competitors.
One advice that I want to leave you with is NEVER choose a keyword out of huge traffic alone without looking at the competitors because no matter how many searches it has, nobody is going to look at your site if there are loads of other established websites serving that keyword.
Now since I can’t use “How to make ice cream”, Jaaxy found me “How to make ice cream from home” which is way better for me seeing that there are only 8 competitors but with 3,963 searches!
Although the searches are lower, you are more than likely to get a huge percentage of those people clicking on your website because your keyword is more specific and competitors are lesser.
This keyword is so tempting!
But I can’t use it on my blog because ice creams have nothing to do with blogging tips which is my niche.
So for the purpose of this research, let me quickly choose a random keyword search on “Does anyone use Google Plus?”…
Google plus does affect how your website rank on Google so I guess it is related to my blog niche in a way 😉 .
As you can see from the search results, there are 96 searches with 25 QSR, how juicy!
And if you look at the very bottom of the screenshot above, “Does anybody use google plus” has only 14 competitors!
Just by changing anyone to anybody, I was able to reduce 11 competitors!
I know I can rank good if I take the second choice but let’s make it a bit of a challenge and choose the first choice, shall we?
Step #4 – Write an Article
Now that you have awesome keywords at your disposal, you must be wondering how to use it.
There are many ways on how to use your keywords but it works best on websites as it can boost your SEO.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a very common word in the website industry and if you are unsure of what it means as it is the practice of getting your website ranked on the first page of Google and everyone wants to learn how.
They call it “optimization” in SEO because there are plenty of ways on how to rank your website such as through social media, through content marketing and one of the most important one – keyword research (Which is the one we covered today!).
Back to the main story at hand, the best way to use your newly-acquired keyword is to write content around it.
Blogs and websites have the best use for this in which they use it as a title for their new posts.
This is because if you use this keyword as your title, it is the first thing that usually come out in Google search and this can dramatically increase your click-through rates!
So your next step – Write an awesome content regarding your keyword.
This is a screenshot of how I wrote mine…
Do make sure you have more than 1,000 words because that too, is an essential element of SEO which can help you rank much faster.
After you’ve done writing your content, post in on your website and wait!
Step #5 – Be patient!
I hope someone has told me this earlier because not all blog posts are going to rank instantly.
Even after you published your content, you still need to wait for Google to index your page and for new websites, it may take up to a week so please be patient.
Some websites can index almost instantly because they publish articles every single day that Google has grown accustomed to it so if you want your website indexing speed to grow faster, you need to post regularly too.
You don’t necessarily have to post your articles every single day though, the minimum best frequency of posting that found out is about 2 or 3 posts a day which is enough to send a signal to Google that you’re website is still active and alive.
Now let’s have a look at where my post in in Google search…
Woohoo! I managed to score first page of Google and beat the Huff Post too!
One last thing you need to bear in mind that you need to post regularly because if you don’t your posts are going to drop in rank which is something we Internet Marketers know by Google Sandbox.
There are millions of websites growing every month and Google is constantly updating its system to bring up websites that are only active so if you’re not, your website won’t be too.
Learn the Basics of Online Busines From the Creator of Jaaxy Itself!
Looking for a way to build and grow your business online? You’re nearly there!
Learning how to dominate keywords is just one step to great SEO, and a few steps to an online business which is why I recommend you to learn more at Wealthy Affiliate.
At Wealthy Affiliate, you’ll learn everything you need to know about starting an online business from your website.
If you don’t have a website, you can make one for free and if you already have one, you can learn how to grow it even more.
There are regularly updated lessons inside, tools for you to use, and most important, a great community of over 50,000 members who are just as enthusiastic as you!
Ranking your website on Google is more than just a play of keywords.
Sure, leveraging keywords is one of the most vital parts of SEO which is why Wealthy Affiliate created Jaaxy but there are a number of other factors to consider to truly reach success.
Take a look at this…
I never knew that building a website can be very daunting and I almost gave up as I thought that I may never go anywhere.
Whenever I post new contents, my website increases in traffic but only for a while before it drops down again.
Sure, it is fun at first but after some time, you may want to take a 1 week vacation to Hawaii (Or anywhere) but just how do you do that without worrying that your website is going to drop down in ranking value and traffic?
After finishing the lessons at Wealthy Affiliate along with encouragements from the community there (They are friendly people 😀 ), I pushed myself to work harder on my site until eventually, my analytics started shooting up high which means only one thing – I can take my break and still increase my traffic and sales.
And you can achieve that too so what are you waiting for?
My Final Word
When I first used Jaaxy, I find it extremely fun knowing that I have the knowledge of beating other established websites that not many know of.
The process of ranking is exhilarating, especially when my website was fresh and new a while back that it became like a hobby for me – Find a keyword with high searches but less competition, rank it on the first page of Google, and dominate that niche.
I keep doing this for all the keywords I researched for several months until one day, I had the confidence of going for more competitive keywords since my website is already having a steady amount of visitors coming in.
Keywords may look confusing but as long as you know how to use them to your advantage, you can rank just about any website on the first page of Google in just a few hours’ time!
If you’re interested in learning more about how to use Jaaxy for your website, check out my #1 recommended program here.
Thanks for reading, don’t be afraid to share your thoughts down below as I’ll be more than happy to reply 🙂